I’m love to go to the movies and living in Los Angeles means I can see something different every night of the week. Yes, there are that many movies out there.
- You can go to a vintage theater, like the Vista and see current films.
- Check out independent theaters to see indy films or foreign films.
- Go to an outdoor showing of something classic and fun – in park, a cemetery or on a roof top.
- You can even see a movie at the Hollywood Bowl.
- Or see a film at the TLC Chinese Theater in Hollywood